Presents and poupee halloween outfits

04:04
I received some cute presents in this period!
My mother went to a household items shop and she found a cute Kimmi doll stand and she decided to buy something for me! She knows me very well ^^ I love japanese kokeshi dolls!
Visit their website, there are a lot of cute things http://www.kimmidoll.it/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Valxer.woa/wa/page?path=kimmidoll !!

Photobucket

She chose Norika ( she represents Beauty) 'cause it's the most similar to me ahah, she bought a pen, bag hanger (I really need it! thank you ♥) and a mirror!

Photobucket

I received other cute presents from my boyfriend's sister! She went to Berlin last week and she bought for me this cute key necklace, it's perfect with a lot of my dresses! She also bought a postcard from the Hokusai exhibition 'cause she know I'm a big fan of japanese art! In italy there aren't good japanese art shows, I only had the chance to see Hiroshige exhibition some years ago (and I left my heart there ahah)

The second part of my post is about Halloween (you know I love it!), so I decided to share my poupee outfits ^^ I really like the new event, the scenery and the dresses are so cute! Let's start with the first six days:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hope you like them! I don't feel very well these days, but I hope to make some new outfits asap ^^!

6 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.