Christmas Wishlist

It’s time to make a Christmas wish list! I saw in a lot of blogs some cute wish lists so I decided to make one too! I don’t think I can realize them all, but I hope to buy a lot of these cute things ‘cause I will be on saving next year ^^! I didn’t include Lolita clothes ‘cause I have a “little” wish list on my facebook and I’m satisfied of my closet so I don’t need other new dresses soon!

Photobucket

Top, dress and shirt with bats from Listen Flavor! Other colors will be ok! I’ve been wanting a bat print since long time, I’m so happy that there are so many cute clothes with it, so I’ll have the chance to coordinate my bat necklace from cute can kill with a perfect dress ahah

Photobucket

School cardigans and bag from Super Lovers! I really need a new casual bag for everyday and this is perfect and I will be really happy with one of these school cardigans! Maybe if I cannot buy these cardigans I’ll buy a cute one (same large model) from taobao!

Photobucket

A random wish list with Jetoy make up pouchette, Kyary fake lashes (model 02, but I also love the 03), Milklim shirt ( I love all the colors, but if I can choose I surely buy it in lavender or pink) and a make up brushes set from Royal&Langnickel (that I bought few days ago! Finally I will have good brushes for my make up and they are also really cute!).

Photobucket

Some random things I can find in our local stores: studded biker jacket, engineer boots ( I have them, but I would like a new pair, maybe studded!), ripped leggings and crosses necklace.

What’s your wish list for Christmas?? Have you bought all the Christmas presents? Luckily I’ll make few presents this year (my boyfriend, my parents and two friends), I need to buy only the last one :D eheh!

13 commenti:

  1. Great wishlist, i love Listen Flavor long tank tops and tees!<3

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the bats sweater and the legging you posted <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. thank you girls! I'm glad you like them ♥♥♥

    RispondiElimina
  4. I like your wishlist!! Specially the itens: tights, necklace and leopard cardigan *-*

    RispondiElimina
  5. le prime cosine di Listen Flavor sono adorabili!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Haku: thank you sweetie ♥ I'm glad you like so many items!

    Miria: sono contenta che ti piacciano ♥! w i pipistrelli pastellosi XD

    RispondiElimina
  7. ti ho trovata per caso e la cosa bellissima è che anche tu hai poupee, dunque non ho saputo trattenermi dall'aggiungerti XD inoltre non sei l'unica ad essere gatto :3 piacere!!

    RispondiElimina
  8. grazie mille per l'aggiunta ♥ ho ricambiato su poupee :D spero tanto ti piaccia il mio blog e sono contenta che ti piacciano tanto i gatti come a me!

    (se hai un blogspot non esitare a darmi il link ♥♥♥)

    RispondiElimina
  9. waaa perché? non viene automatico il collegamento dal mio commento??? T_T *non ne capisce niente di ste cose*

    va be' sì cmq ce l'ho XD like-liquid-sugar.com <- è quetto ^.^ perdona l'handicappatezza!

    RispondiElimina
  10. ovviamente blogspot.com *facepalm*

    RispondiElimina
  11. purtroppo non me lo mostrava (non so perchè ma a volte il proprio blog risulta privato nelle impostazioni!), ti aggiungo subito *_*

    RispondiElimina
  12. Amo le cose con i pipiiii >.< sono adorabili!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.