Daily life random post

I love random posts ‘cause I can combine in a single one a lot of pictures, days, etc, this time I would like to share a (bad) outfit picture of last Saturday, I went out with Sara, first we want to the mall for a little shopping (make up shopping, I want to cut my hands ahah) then we walked in my town and went to the usual bar for a hot tea! This is one of the few bars in my town that had Eraclea tea, I wanted a set (teapot , teacup and tea) from this brand since long time, I hope one day to finally buy it ‘cause they are really expensive!

Photobucket

My outfit: all my usual style out Lolita, sometimes I wear really elegant and feminine look with high heels but this is a good example of my daily outfits! The dress is from Putumayo, the jacket is a new coming in my closet (a Christmas gift, I’ll make a big post with all the presents after Christmas!), beret from H&M, creepers from TUK, I also wore different accessories but it’s hard to see in my pic!

Photobucket

Lastly, a picture of my new make up set from Royal&Langnickel, I’ll make a big review asap ‘cause the quality is very good, I think it’s very important to find a good set of brushes for a good price ‘cause in local stores they are always very expensive!

Photobucket

Tomorrow I will be on Florence for the tea party with Misako Aoki, I’m so excited :D! I’m bit anxious ‘cause the weather will be really cold, I’m not used to low temperature, I hope I won’t freeze ahah!

5 commenti:

  1. Have fun at the tea party ♥♥♥

    I like your outfit..black and a bit of pink looks good ^^ And I'm still in love with your pink cross necklace haha

    Looking forward to read the review about the brushes, because I still need new ones that are good ^^

    RispondiElimina
  2. Pretty outfit!! *-*
    Your brush set is so cute o_o
    Have so much fun with Misako!!! \o/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ma che outfit carino!^^
    E che bellissimo set!!** attendo review!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Your outfit is really cool! X3
    The Eraclea set is nice but i find the teapot to be quite uncomfortable when pouring out tea..
    Also, cute make up brushes, you just reminded me that i need a new brush set really badly :D

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thank you very much girls ♥♥♥ you're always so kind!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.