Christmas presents!

I received a lot of beautiful presents this christmas! My parents gave me some money, but they decided to buy me something anyway ^^! My mother bought me a cute pajama set from Benetton, I love this brand, it has a lot of cute things every year ( I have 6 pajamas and lots of slippers)!

Photobucket

I love the light pink of it and it’s so comfy and warm, also the slippers are really cute and fur padded ( I love fur), perfect for winter time! I’m always really sensitive to cold so I was so happy to receive a cute pajama ^^ and the penguin print is so damn cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She also bought a gorgeous perfume , it smells so good and I really love sweet scents! Maybe I’ll make a perfumes wish list in future, I love them! It’s Parlez-moi d’amour from Galliano, the letter package is so cute and the inside parfume is soft pink, how can’t I love it?

My father gave me some money but he bought for me other two little presents, a D’Annunzio book that I hadn’t read ( I study literature at university if you didn’t know) and a cute set from Milkie (Pupa second line) with a body shower and a body cream that smells like sweet rice, I love this kind of products!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My boyfriend’s mother bought me a lot of things this year! Do you remember my Christmas wish list here? She realized one wish, the studded biker jacket! In a local store (called Terranova, I’m sure you know it!) I found the perfect model a lot of months ago, I was so lucky ‘cause they didn’t sell all of them and I took one of the last (in black they were only two!) and it fits me very well , it’s strange ‘cause it’s really hard to satisfy me ahah. I’ll surely wear it with a lot of outfits!

Photobucket

Then we went to local stocking shops ( I red it opened in Germany too!) called Calzedonia and she bought me two of my favorite pairs of this collection, brown leopard tights really special (the leopard print become pois down) and leather leggings with zips that missed in my collection! There are a lot of cute things, I hope to buy the leopard tights in grey too and maybe other leggings!

Photobucket

We went to Kiko the same day, she made a lot of presents for her friends and bought me some make up! In the pictures I also included some things that my boyfriend bought for me ( he is always so damn kind with me ._.)

Photobucket

- 01 natural concelear (review here)

- Extra Volume lip gloss color 19 (blueberry pearled)

- Super gloss color 108 ( dark mauve mat)

- Nail lacquer color 246 (dark red blueberry microglitter)

- Metal light eyeliner color 03 (purple)

My boyfriend’s sister bought for me a nice book with a lot of sweet recipes without lactose, finally I can cook a lot of delicious sweet without dying ahah. ( My boyfriend gave me as present the Divine Cross some months ago :P it was for sure the best gift as always!)

Photobucket

I received this cute and sweet Christmas card from the dear Denise ( Check her blog!), thank you very much sweetie, your card is too cute and your words too kind!

Photobucket

My friend Chiara gave me this gorgeous necklace from Accessorize, I love the antique feeling and the clocks! I hope to wear it with some of my Lolita outfits!

Photobucket

Sara bought for me this lovely tea set composed by a teapot and a tea cup, how can’t I love it?? They look so yummy and adorable! Sorry if the picture is not the best, I made it in the night in my room XD

Photobucket

Eleonora bought for me this cute bracelet, I really like it ç*ç thank you very much for your sweet present!

Photobucket

I was so happy, I received a lot of presents this year! Thank you to all ♥♥♥

4 commenti:

  1. Bellissimi tutti!! La teiera con tazza cupcake è meravigliosa ♥ e anche il profumo so che è buonissimo perchè l'ho comprato quest'estate ^__^

    RispondiElimina
  2. sono contenta che ti piacciono *_* il profumo è davvero troppo troppo buono ♥♥

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow, you have recieved lots and lots of amazing gifts ♥♥ The hjacket is just awesome *__*
    And I'm glad you liked the card!

    RispondiElimina
  4. thank you very much sweetie ♥ I LOVE your card!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.