Hypnone

Photobucket

Yesterday finally the weather became more autumnal after a desperate summer without rain, I’m so damn happy I finally can wear again stockings, sweaters and boots awww! The day was relaxing at home, I spent it with my boyfriend studying ‘cause I have a very big exam soon (Modern History) and I have “only” other 3 books to study .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hat, skirt h&m – Sweater Listen Flavor – Creepers TUK – Bag Super Lovers – Necklace Monomania

I have a lot of programs for September: another big exam (Medieval History), one of the more famous Italian conventions ( Romics) and working on my cosplay (tomorrow I’ll start the work in progress ahah), it will be a month full of work but I’ll try to do my best and update the blog as usual!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Food pictures as usual, they’re the “must have” in my blog ahah. After my exams I would like to doing some sport again, I really need it ‘cause I feel so lazy and tired all the time x.x!

10 commenti:

  1. That sweater is pre love, especially in that color ♥ What a amazing outfit, you look great dear :D Good luck with your exams!!! You can do it!

    Aww the food looks yummy, and makes me want to eat them :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear for everything ♥♥ I'm so glad you like them!

      Elimina
  2. you look so pretty! Rocking as always!
    I love this shade of blue! And the black x white coordinate with it, looks great!
    And the food <3 Yummy! Mandatory pics!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ I'm really happy you like it *w*

      Elimina
  3. Your outfit looks so cosy :3 Good luck for your exam! I would have loved to study history.

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love that outfit cutipie! ♥ And omg we have the same super lovers bag! XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. aww thank you sweetie ♥♥♥ yes we have the same *w* it's so cosy and perfect for school!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.