Monday

Wednesday I did my modern history exam and I got an high grade! It was totally unexpected, I’m really happy ^^ ! I spent the most of my week relaxing ‘cause the next exam is really close, I need to recharge my battery ahah but two days after it I will be in Tokyo , it’s like a dream! I didn’t think about it ‘cause with the exams my only thought is to study, study , study but now I noticed that in 20 days my travel will start °_°!

Today my outfit is really simple, my plans are food shopping with my boyfriend then an afternoon/evening cooking and watching anime, yay!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hat h&m - T-shirt Pimkie - Cardigan Zuiki - Skirt Lace Girl - Leggings MissGuided - Boots off brand

Sort of little pictures collage about my weekend

Photobucket

- Friday: chinese dinner with my friend Chiara! I forgot to take a picture of all the food, I think I ate a bit too much. I’m also sad that Chiara goes back to Milan :( I will see her on Christmas holidays, sob! I also tried my grey circle lenses but I think they don’t suit me, maybe the model? Or the color? I’ll maybe buy a green pair next time!

- Saturday: I worked with Giada to my cosplay's sword (maybe you can guess what pg is :P but it’s really hard), I have a lot of work to do, maybe it will be finished a few days before the convention :°D! If someone is interested, I can make a work in progress of it! I also tried my new Fendi bath products, they smell sooooo good!

- Sunday: I went out with Sarah to the mall, we needed to do some shopping :P I also needed something for my travel eheh I bought a simple black cardigan (I wore it in this post), concelear and eyeliner pen!

17 commenti:

  1. Gorgeous! Perfect on you. great style.
    I FOLLOWED YOUR BLOG!
    I HOPE YOU'LL DROP BY & FOLLOW BACK :

    fashionerza.blogspot.com




    <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Such a cute outfit! Congratulations on your exam and good luck for the next one! <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love your hat and your tights! You look adorable <3
    Good luck with your exams! ^-^

    RispondiElimina
  4. Even your simple outfits look amazing, so cute ♥
    And wow, a high grade, so good of you!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥ I'm so glad you like it ♥♥

      Elimina
  5. Oh great job on that exam, congrats! AND CONGRATS ON GOING TO TOKYO! I'm so jealous ( ; o ; ) ♡

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much sweetie ♥♥♥ *w* I hope you will go to tokyo too!

      Elimina
  6. So amazing outfit! You look beautiful! *___*

    RispondiElimina
  7. Yuhuu congrats for the grade :D
    Love your outfit! And beautiful make-up you did (board pic).
    OH MY! Only 20 days?? It passes so fast!! go go japan!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you dear ♥♥♥ It passes soooo fast *_* I'm so happy!

      Elimina
  8. good luck with your exams <3
    I just came back from tokyo :3 I had a great time <3
    I looove your skirt! It's just perfect with your haircolor!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥♥♥
      I'm so curious to see all your japan related post *_*

      Elimina
  9. Quel cardigan fa sempre un figurone!!!! Con qualunque cosa lo abbini!!!
    Penso che mi metterò a cercare anche io i leggins con le croci.. so troppo belli!!! :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie cara ♥ è stato davvero un acquisto ottimo!
      Li puoi trovare su diversi siti ma anche su ebay i leggings con le croci ♥♥

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.