Two outfits

03:19

Hello dear readers! Today I’ll share my last two outfits, I’m really sorry that my blog in this period looks like “only-outfit-blog” but my life is so full of works and I haven’t got  time for cute activities! After the Tokyo travel I’ll have a lot of lovely events (and only an exam during the winter ahah), a big convention and also an inspired Harajuku walk organized by my friends and me, I’m so curious to see the reaction of Italian people ahah!

1 – Really cozy outfit for a day at my bf’s home.  This cardigan is still my favorite awww.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cardigan Super Lovers – Ripped jeans taobao – Boots Bodyline – T-shirt handmade – Accessories Kreepsville666

2- I don’t know how to describe this outfit ahah but I really like it, I’ll try to use more pastel and unusual wig for my future outfits. The suit is quite big on me, maybe I’ll sell it :/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hat h&m – Jumpsuit New Yorker – Cardigan Zuiki – Shoes Jeffrey Campbell

Next  Sunday I’ll go to  a big Italian convention with my friends *_* it’s absolutely my favorite, I hope I’ll finish my blade and other cosplay details ahah XD *serious problems*!

17 commenti:

  1. I don't mind the many outfit posts, I really love your style! You're so inspiring <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. aww thank you very much ç*ç you're too sweet ♥♥♥

      Elimina
  2. I love the pastel goth unusual wig colors coordinates I've been seeing lately. Suits you rather well actually :D

    RispondiElimina
  3. I like both outfits ♥ What I really like about the second outfit is the wig you used with it, but too bad that the suit is a bit big on you then!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always too kind!

      Elimina
  4. Ohh you look so cute! I really love the first outfit, especially the Shirt :D

    RispondiElimina
  5. WOOOOW second outfit is really coooooool!!! \*-*/
    Of course first one rock too! :D

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oh, so cute outfits! :3
    You look really pretty dear! :-)

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love the first coord more than the second one, as the second one makes you look older, but actually, both outfits are quite nice!

    Also, I share your pain on the jumpsuit being too bit. I'm waiting for someone to release a tutorial on how to shrink them without making them lose shape. Yours is very nice. If you do decide to sell, I'll keep an eye out!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥♥♥ I think I'll sell it after my japan travel :3

      Elimina
  8. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome...Two are aaaaaaawesome *______*

    RispondiElimina
  9. Aaaaaw, you're so cute! I have just discovered your blog and I'm inlove with it. I love your Zelda t.shirt, Link looks so adorable there <<33 . I made my own Zelda t-shirt too, here you can check, I would love if you could ahve a look. Thanks ^-^

    http://www.simplymeanttobe.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.