Weeks salad


It’s time to make a big summary of my last weeks! I have a lot of pictures to share with you, I hope you’ll enjoy this post even it is really light in descriptions and full of so many outfits and random pictures!

Photobucket

Horns Super Lovers – Necklace Graveyard Rose – Sweater Peace now – Skirt Angelic Pretty – Tights Ebay – Boots Dr. Martens – Coat Glad News

Creepy cute outfit for a relaxing day! I love Mermaid prism wig from Lockshop, it’s so special and soft *w*

Photobucket

Headband Lockshop – Dress Glad News – Choker Ghost of Harlem - Tights Ebay – Shoes Jeffrey Campbell – Coat Glavil



Sort of inspired rokku gyaru outfit with one of my favorite dresses for a meeting with my friends! Unluckily now the weather is too cold to wear it again T.T

Photobucket

Group picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cat ears hat M2 – Choker Ghost of Harlem – Sweater Terranova – Tattoo tights Harajuku – Shoes store in Studio Alta

Then another outfit of these days really cozy ‘cause the weather has become really bad! I also wore my new wig from Lockshop and I can say it’s my favorite wig right now!

Photobucket

It was also my 5th anniversary with my boyfriend! The time flew so fast, I didn’t feel it! Unluckily I had some health problems so I didn’t have an outfit picture or a special “program” for that day, we relaxed at home and then we went to one of our favorite oriental restaurants ^^! He also gave me a big bunch of blue roses, I love it!

Photobucket

I also spent some time with my family after a long time, I bought with my mother a new sheets set, there wasn’t a big choice and between an horrible and old striped one and a super girly one…you know what I chose XD! I also took the occasion to show you my new lilac alpaca, his name is Achille ^^!

Photobucket

The 21th november was my birthday! I received mostly money from my family and with them I finally bought a very good camera, the Canon Power shot G12, I hope to learn soon how to use it ^^ I like it ‘cause is more light than a reflex but also more solid than a compact camera and the picture quality is really high!

Photobucket

The same night of my birthday I went to a see one of my favorite bands, Katatonia,  live in Rome! I can say it was my best birthday ever! The live was so fucking amazing *_*, I saw also Junius and Alcest in the same live (but maybe the 90% of my readers are Japanese-music fans so it’s hard for you to know them ahah)

Photobucket

Lastly I went for shopping with my boyfriend a few days ago! I really needed a new winter coat and it was so hard to find a good parka in our stores, but luckily I found it in a shop that I always snubbed and I also bought there other cute things, maybe I’ll make a new haul post asap! I spent so many time around shops that it was the time for dinner so I took the chance to eat some sushi and chicken with peanuts and red pepper!

I’m very sorry I talked about my weeks in few words, but except some few events I spent my days at home studying or simply meeting with friends! I’m thinking about a new giveaway in these days, so if you have some idea let me know!

Photobucket

20 commenti:

  1. I loooove all your outfits. Especially the spiked litas. Great present for your self. awesome canon camera!! :0





    www.fashionerza.com
    I am a long time follower here,
    Please follow back.

    <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much!

      I'm also a long time follower on your blog ahah

      Elimina
  2. I love this post! those gun tights are amazing, i really love them. You seem happy and that's what's important. <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Il secondo e il terzo outfit mi piacciono tantissimo <3 l'abito di Glad News è stupendo, il che è strano per me dato che non amo i teschi XD e la borsa è meravigliosa <3! Adoro anche quel collare di Ghost of Harlem. Hai un sacco di cose meravigliose *_*

    Ah, e le rose blu sono stupende. ^^

    RispondiElimina
  4. Lovely outfits! I especially love the outfit with the gun tights and that cute hat. And is that the wig from lockshop, with the dip dye? You look beautiful ♥

    Aww that gif at the end is so adorable!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ yes the dip dye wig is from Lockshop!

      Elimina
  5. aww so cute post!!!You and your friends looks so beautiful.I also love the last gif with ur kitty ^___^

    RispondiElimina
  6. I love all your outfits so much *o*
    And the gif at the end was so cute and adorable!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awww thank you very much! I'm glad you like them ♥

      Elimina
  7. Beautiful outfits <3 And I love your new wigs too <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much sweetie ♥♥♥ you're always too kind!

      Elimina
  8. ODDIO!!!!!! La gif animata con Arturo *_____________________* *sviene*

    RispondiElimina
  9. Il pollo Kung Pao è diventata l'unica cosa che mangio al cinese. ADORO.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. è davvero buonissimo ♥ uno dei miei preferiti in assoluto!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.