New project: video tutorial!



Saturday I went to Grazia’s house for lunch, I ate a lot of delicious pasta with broccoli and bacon and then a chocolate and coconut muffin, I felt so damn full after lunch that I could roll for all the house XD. The real purpose of this day at home was the realization of a new project of our Harajuku Fashion walk Pescara Facebook page (check it!), we decided that beside notes about style (unluckily in Italian) we would start making videos and collages tutorial (also in English) to help all people who asked us how we arrange our looks for daily life and events. We started with a simple hair tutorial with Prisila hair pieces, Grazia made three different styles with the same pieces (two pony tails and a fake fringe), she made a beautiful job *v* I was so happy after I saw the final results!

 photo final1.jpg

The first look was perfect for a lolita outfit with a bonnet, I wore her Meta coordinate! This style is really popular, especially for sweet lolita, but sometimes I also saw it for gothic! I’m really good makeing stupid silly poses XD.

 photo Final2.jpg

The second look was inspired by a tutorial on Kera, Grazia rolled the pony tails and they became like two big dangos with a little and cute curl. I think this look suits really well sweet lolita but also other cute styles like fairy kei!

 photo Final3.jpg

The third look is more elegant, she moved the pony tails to create a sort of half wig, the result is amazing with the headdress made by Graveyard Rose. This style suits really well gothic and classic lolita in my opinion, but also hime gyaru if you use light colors and accessories!

 photo cats-28.jpg

A little collage with some scenes during the making of the video


Tadaaaaaaan, the video! I hope you enjoy it, let me know if you like it and if you have some concrits! We wanted to improve and make a lot of different tutorial projects! And also a big thank you to Grazia’s husband who helped us recording and editing the video!

 photo IMG_0876.jpg

 photo IMG_0882.jpg
With coat


Coat, Dress, Tights Glad News – Hat H&M – Boots Jeffrey Campbell – Choker Ghost of Harlem

This is my real outfit of the day, I wore a totally Glad News coordinate and I didn’t notice it until my boyfriend said it to me XD sometimes I’m over the clouds…

It was a set I bought in Japan for a super cheap price, I’m really happy and it fits so well, it’s absolutely one of my favorite gyaru dresses! Then Chiara reached us and we made some pictures and also watched the video with all the hilarious errors XD

 photo Final4.jpg

 photo IMG_0887.jpg

 photo IMG_0890.jpg
Silly picture XD

We ended the day going out for dinner in our favorite venezuelan restaurant *v* we took a lot of local “arrosticini” (a sort of skewer made with sheep meat). It was a perfect day with my dear friend, I would love to spent all my days like this! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

 photo IMG_1322.jpg

21 commenti:

  1. come ho già detto nella pagina il video è bellissimo ed è anche utilissimo *__* ♥♥♥ inutile dire che sei tanto bella in tutte e tre le acconciature çOç ♥
    Non vedo già l'ora che ne facciate un altro *w* ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awww grazie tesoro ç*ç sei sempre troppo troppo carina ♥♥♥ *abbraccia*

      Elimina
  2. Che belle tutte queste acconciature *_* la mia preferita forse è la terza, è molto elegante. Però sono tutte stupende. Ho già messo il mi piace alla pagina facebook della HFW, mi piacerebbe moltissimo parteciparvi ma Pescara è lontana ;_;
    Molto bello l'outfit, adoro le maniche trasparenti di quel vestito <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie millissime ♥ sono contenta che ti sia piaciuto *v* sarebbe bello in futuro organizzarne uno nazionale, spero riusciremo a conoscerci dal vivo prima o poi ♥

      Elimina
  3. It was nice to see that video! Amazing what looks you can create with the same ponytails and look so different :D And I love your outfit, it's só you! ♥ Perfect outfit, can't believe you bought it as a set for cheap :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always too sweet!

      Elimina
  4. The video looks so cool! congrats!
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  5. Cool video!!! Congrats!!:D And you look fabulous on his dress o_o
    I also like your casual outfit, you are always perfect, I have no words!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're so sweet I would like to hug you çOç

      Elimina
  6. your tutorial is great!! :D
    your pretty smiling face is the best <3
    Can't wait to see new tutorials!! :D
    beautiful look! Grazia made a very good job!! d(^___^)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awwww thank you very much sweetie *_* I hope we can make a new tutorial soon ♥♥♥

      Elimina
  7. Wow the hair styles look really great! I have no skill with that hehe! I love your outfit as usual, and it looks so fun doing the fashion walk ^^/

    RispondiElimina
  8. che carino il video e davvero belle le acconciature, io sono totalmente ignorante su queste parrucche giappe ma l'effetto è bellissimo *___*

    RispondiElimina
  9. Bello, mi è piaciuta molto l'idea del tutorial! ^^
    Spero ne farete altri~

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara ♥ nei prossimi giorni ne arriva un altro *w*

      Elimina
  10. Adoro il tuo outfit di Glad News, in particolare il vestito è fantastico!

    RispondiElimina
  11. siete state fantastiche!!!!!!!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.