5th Harajuku Pescara Fashion Walk

On Saturday there was the 5th fashion walk in Pescara organized by my friends and me! The weather was really freezing 'cause it's already winter here in Italy, but the day was quite good with sun in the early afternoon! Sadly there were less people than the other ones, but I know winter time is kinda a problem for a lot of people, I fought it with a fur coat and double tights ahah! All pictures are from Daniele Nicolucci.



Headband Lockshop - Cardigan, choker Ghost of Harlem - Coat, shoes, bag Glad News - Tights Ebay

 I didn't know what to wear for the occasion so I went with my usual cozy look with lot of layers and platform shoes.

Some group pics:


If you want to see more pics about the walk and the outfits check our official page!

I hope we could organize a new walk soon, and I really hope the weather will be a bit warmer next time!

18 commenti:

  1. Brrr it's cold here as well! Luckily you have a lovely warm coat :D

    RispondiElimina
  2. Che belle tra tutte ❤
    Uno spettacolo!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Che bell'outfit,la giacca maculata è spettacolare,ma *nonricordoilnomescusate* con lo yukata non aveva freddo?DXX

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille ♡♡♡ si Grazia aveva molto freddo ahahah XD

      Elimina
  4. that bag is amazing and every one's outfits are so wonderful!! ahhh~ i wish there was a big enough asian fashion following here to do something like that~

    http://transparentfawn.blogspot.ca/

    RispondiElimina
  5. Quanta bellezza *_* le HFW dalle tue parti sono sempre stupende, non ho mai visto outfit scontati o male assemblati. Doppio plauso perché con questo freddo è difficilissimo vestire in modo originale, ma eravate tutte perfette :D complimenti!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille ToT sei sempre troppo troppo gentile ♥♥♥

      Elimina
  6. You look great as always! You really can pull every style off ♥(ノ´∀`) The coat and your wig fit perfectly but I love your make up!!

    RispondiElimina
  7. The bag is very cool :D I like the wings it has!

    RispondiElimina
  8. I just find your blog and oh you are such a beauty! <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.