Review: i-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 42 Natural Grey

 

Another circle lens review for Uniqso :D this time for the new brand I-Codi, this time I chose the Colors Of The Wind No 42 Natural Grey, they look really cool and natural in the promo pics! I already tried another pair from this new brand and you can check the review here. I was really satisfied with the previous pair so I'm really happy to show you a different one!



























 I got this super lovely travel lenses case too T__T how cute is it?? The bunnies are also on the lens case inside!



Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     2 Tones
Diameter     15mm
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     38%

















The lenses have a really cute and natural grey color that fits perfectly my brown eyes, it's not too dark as a lot of other grey lenses I already tried so you'll notice it really well! The design is so cute and simple. It's perfect both for daily use and cosplay. The diameter is quite big and it makes your eyes really dolly, they're also really comfy, I wore them for a whole day without problems! Prescription is available as well!




Color ★★★★ cute grey color and fits perfectly dark eyes!
Design ★★★★cute design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ very comfy!
Pros:
- lovely design
- perfect for daily use
- really comfy
Cons:
- nothing!
 
Some I-Codi pairs are on sales in this moment! Don't miss the chance to try this new brand for cheap :D of course you can always use my code "vanilla" and get the 10% discount on Uniqso!

2 commenti:

  1. L O V E T H I S!!
    T^T a really lovely design! I want it!! im such a fan of grey lenses
    And the lens case is sooo cute. It's very practical for travel ~.~

    You look gorgeous as usual!! :D :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm really happy you like them dear ♡♡♡ thank you so much *_*

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.