Gradient fur



























































Hat Romwe - Top Dresslink - Fur Coat Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

In my fake fur collection I couln't miss adding this gorgeous one with the gradient effect from black to white, I had to get it! This outfit will probably be my last "winter" outfit for this season, weather starts to become spring-ish and I don't need super warm coats anymore during the morning and the afternoon, I'm really sorry I won't wear a lot this last coat I got ahah! I'm pretty sure people will be shocked by it, I don't know why it looks really strange in my region wearing fake fure coats, maybe because all the girls wearing parka all winter? Let me know which is your favorite type of coat for winter time!

10 commenti:

  1. Such an lovely outfit once again! It feels like whatever you're wearing, you look really good *-* That fake fur coat looks nice!

    I don't have a favorite type of winter coat but I like if it's long! I've been wearing such a short winter coats so many years and a few years ago, I made a decision to buy long coat for a change!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡! you're too kind ;u;!
      Long coats are my favorite, love them for winter!

      Elimina
  2. The wig and jacket look so great together!!

    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love the faux fur coat you're wearing! It's a shame that it's getting warmer now so that you can't wear it as often.

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. That is such a gorgeous coat and you've worn it so well <3 My favourites are leather biker jackets and faux fur coats during the colder periods

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like it ♡ thank you cutie! I really love biker jackets too *_*

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.