Black mermaid












































Wig Evahair - Hat h&m - Top Glad News - Skirt Rose WholeSale - Tights Virivee - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! Today I'm back with a usual witch outfit but with a mermaid touch! I recently got some few tights from Virivee, they're all super pretty and I'm impressed by the quality, the other cool thing is they can make the tights for your size which is pretty amazing! The first pair I show you is this total black pair with mermaid print, the color is really particular: most of the time looks like silver but sometimes looks gold with a warm light :D! I also wore this new zippered skirt (the quality is great!), I wanted this model for so long even if it's a bit too long on me, but it's my fault 'cause I'm a tiny girl even if everyone thinks I'm tall ahah! I wish you all a great day, better than mine 'cause I have so many things to do I'm already tired.

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.