Symbols











Beanie River Island - Wig Trendy WigsChoker Romwe - Top WitchWorldwide - Hoodie Romwe - Leggings Dresslink - Shoes Yru

Another casual/sportiv look I wore some days ago, lately I really like wearing more casual items like this new hoodie I got in the mail, it's super cozy but at the same time cool because it has an asymmetric cut, definitely something in my mood :D I paired it with my fake leather leggings which I totally forgot in my closet and luckily found again ahah. I'm sorry I'm wearing so much this new wig but I can't help myself, I totally love it especially for it's amazing quality. What are your plans for Christmas and holidays? I'll spend my Christmas with my family, nothing special ahah I can't go around a lot lately 'cause I have so many things to do, I wish I had enough time to travel.

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.