Velvet









Hat Romwe - Top Intimissimi - Accessories HellaHolics - Camisole Romwe - Skirt Evris - Tights Virivee - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! As someone already knows I hadn't the best week, but I really hope to spend a nice weekend with my friends and family. Today's look is perfect for holidays with the midi skirt, the lace top and this beautiful velvet camisole I got recently, I'm the only one who noticed so many velvet items in stores for the season? Even if there are so many ones they're mostly in strange colors (like emerald? why??) or they look too cheap, this one is absolutely amazing, super comfy and incredibly cheap! I also wore another pair of gorgeous mermaid tights from Virivee, they are light for the season but with another pair under it I could wear them even with 0° :D! Let me know if you like the look and if you like velvet items!

2 commenti:

  1. You look amazing and I love those tights! I'm all for the velvet trend - especially burgundy colours but I've held myself back as I need to save up for Christmas presents ^^"

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Burgundy suits you so well! I hope you'll receive some cool velvet items for Christmas :D

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.