Harness










Wig Donalovehair - Sweater SheIn - Harness Kokokhaos -  Skirt Rosewholesale - Tights Japan - Boots Quanticlo - Rings HellaHolics, Killstar

All black outfits are always my favorite, especially if I can add special accessories to enrich them like this gorgeous harness I got from the brand Kokokhaos, I already shared on my Instagram another pic with a different harness (which is really coo too!) the quality is really good, the leather is really soft and nice at touch, they're all made in fake leather so you don't have to worry if you're vegan or if you have bad customs like me in Italy :D totally recommended!! I paired it with this gorgeous sweater perfect for a lot of different styles, it's super soft and warm really good for winter, the ruffles made everything so cute and elegant! I think it would look amazing in kawaii looks too :D like larme kei outfits. I hope you like this look 'cause is one of my favorite ones ahah I already scheduled another one totally different :D it's always so nice to try totally different things!

5 commenti:

  1. Amazing outfit, I really like your style :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. To be sure, I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, you structure enlightening articles.

    Keep making such amazing post,


    Thanks for sharing.

    Do you know ?

    There are two types of Counseling - Outside in based upon Havin – Doing – Being and – Inside out based upon Being – Doing – Having.


    Best Career Counsellor in Jaipur

    Education Counsellor in Jaipur

    Top Career Counsselling in Jaipur

    Family Counsellor in Jaipur


    Regards

    Sameer

    RispondiElimina
  3. To be sure, I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site,

    genuine guard post Keep making such stunning post,

    Thanks for sharing.



    Pest Control in Jaipur



    Regards

    Sameer

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.