All black everything








Hat h&m - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Necklace Weirdbrand creation - Dress Dresslink - Tights Calzedonia - Boots T.u.k

I was really excited to show you this outfit I shot some days ago 'cause I'm so in love with this dress, it reminds me a lot some dresses from Killstar (and you know I love that brand!), this one has a really great quality, it's super soft and warm, perfect for this season and the design is gorgeous, I'm always really happy to find and share with you cheap options like this one! The wind helped me a lot for these pics :D it opened the dress so well to show you how gorgeous it is. The lenses I'm wearing a lot lately are the Mistery red from the brand ttdeye  (you can find them on Instagram too) and they are my favorite red pair of all time!

6 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.