Burn Baby










Wig Donalove hair - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Necklace Hellaholics - Dress Kate's Clothing - Tights Virivee - Boots Quanticlo

Happy weekend guys :D I hope you're doing well! Today's look is one of my favorites lately, you know I'm always a fan of total black coords but this one is so cool because of the dress pattern, look how beautiful it is! In real life is way more beautiful and special, I never had a dress like this and it has also my favorite shape ever so it's totally a 10/10 :D I got this Killstar dress from the Uk shop Kate's Clothing, you'll find so many amazing alternative brands you defintely need to check it, this dress is also really discounted ;D! I received it in a few days so I really recommend the service too! I also took the chance to wear this amazing pair of tights from Virivee, finally it's warm enough to wear light and gorgeous tights like this.

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.