Casual day










Hat h&m - Choker Ghost of Harlem -  Sweatshirt Romwe - Skirt h&m - Shoes T.u.k

Today's look is incredibly casual and comfy, perfect for these spring days when you can finally go around the city without coats, it feels so good when you can wear light things after so many months dying in 5 layers of warm clothes ahah, this look can be perfect for a school day too with this cute printed sweater and the plaid skirt, I also wore one of my new T.u.k shoes which I love so much, it's the first time I have a black x white creepers and it fits so well everything in my closet! I also tried to add some colors in my usual black coords, red is my favorite color I'm so happy I have some cool things after years of only black :D

4 commenti:

  1. I love your style, the skirt with your shoes are incredible. The outfit is dreamed. <3
    Regards ^^

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the mixture of the pink shade of your wig with the red and black accents <3 It all looks perfect!
    Kinga x
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.