Favorite items for spring

Hi guys! Time for a new post sharing my favorite items for spring :D everything is from Zaful and the prices are really reasonable, I really like the quality of the items I already tried so I really hope you'll find something interesting for the new season for a good price!

Denim jackets




Denim jackets are always my favorite outwear piece for spring, they fit almost every outfit, if you wear a pair of shorts with a tee, or a dress with heels or a pair of sportiv trousers with a crop top the denim jacket suits EVERYTHING so good and in so many different ways! I really like how it's possible to find a lot of different models, colors and with patches on it! My favorite in this moment is the oversize one but I would like to add a long model in my closet when I can!

Printed tee




Printed tees are always one of my favorite things for the warm season! I like tees with super simple prints but also with more graphic ones! How can I resist when there's a pizza over the tee? I reallu like also when the print is hilarious!

Rose Embriodery



You already noticed I really love this trend and I'm so happy you can easily find so many gorgeous items with rose embrioderies over them! I just choose some of my favorite ones in the website, I'm so in love with them especially for outwears and sweaters/tops! I'm preparing a new outfit with an amazing item with roses all over it :D I can't wait to show it to you, especially because is something more colorful then my usual!

Chokers



Chokers are a must have for me all year but for spring are so cool because finally we can wear them without huge scarves or coats :D these three models are my favorite ones, look how pretty is the embriodery one with all these florals! I have never seen something like this before and I hope to get a similar one asap!

I hope you like all these items guys! I'll do my best to share with you soon some spring-ish outfits :D

2 commenti:

  1. Ooh I haven't heard of this shop before but I love their denim jackets!

    Lizzie Bee // hello lizzie bee

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.