Floral lace










Wig Donalovehair - Choker Japan - Dress Metisu - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

It's that time of the year when there are many weddings and we all need some new elegant dresses or outfits ideas ahah, I found so difficulty creating a look for this kind of occasion, there are so many rules to respect, you can't wear total black, you can't show too much skin, etc, today I share with you an outfit idea that is pretty comfortable and it's price is also affordable :D because I won't spend tons of money for a dress I will wear once a year (am I the only one? ahah). I got this amazing burgundy dress from Metisu, the quality is so good and it fits perfectly my size, I love this kind of dresses with such a big round skirt without using a petticoat, it makes me feel like I'm wearing a lolita dress but without all the discomfort.This is my first idea for a wedding I have in late spring, I fell in love with the color and the design, let me know if you like it!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.