Grey laces








Hat h&m - Dress Shein - Necklace Killstar - Tights Calzedonia - Shoes T.u.k

Hi guys! I hope you had a great start of your week :) mine was quite good and productive, it makes me feel always happy when I do everything in my daily schedule! Today's outfit is quite simple, comfy and light for the good weather we have now in Italy, the fabric of this new dress is so soft and the model is also really detailed, I really like the two tiny lace over the shoulders, I never saw something like this before, I'm such a lover or unusual details! To match this dark grey dress I chose only black accessories, even the necklace which is one of my favorites but really hard to see in my usual total black coords, sometimes it's really nice wearing something different to show better the accessories, don't you think? :D

4 commenti:

  1. The full grey looks so good! I personally find it difficult to style in grey tones but you did such a good job <3 It also makes your lips really stand out

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much! this is such a lovely compliment <3

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.