I want to grieve












Hat h&m - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Hoodie Black Sanctuary - Tee Black Sanctuary - Boots T.u.k

I can't get enough of the gorgeous printed tees by Black Sanctuary,  forgive me but I'm pretty sure you'll see many more posts like this ahah I'm enjoying so much wearing black makeup, white lenses and all black clothes like I did when I was younger, it's such a shame I haven't many pics of my younger days but I can swear I wore only black clothes with metal band tees and boots (even on summer with 30° degrees :P). This outfit is really comfy and perfect for this weather, sometimes it feels like spring even if today totally feels like winter is back again, the hoodie is so soft and warm it's absolutely my favorite piece for casual days.

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.