Review: blonde long wig from Uniqso

11:48
Hi guys! I have a new wig review for your after a very long time :D I'm alwasy really happy to have the chance to show you amazing wigs with great quality for a really cheap price like this blonde one I got from Uniqso! I think it's the perfect versatile blonde wig, it suits so many different cosplays!


This is how the wig looks like in the website and I can confirm the stock pics are really accurate both for style and color!


The light in my room is really warm but you can see how beautiful the wig is, the color is such a pretty shade of blonde and the style is perfect to suit a lot of different cosplays or styles. The bang is really long, perfect if you need to style it! The fiber has a really good quality, it's so smooth and easy to comb, super important when you have such a long wig!




I didn't style the bang to show you how it looks when you receive it and it's totally amazing! I'm in love with this wig and I can't wait to do some funny things with it :D you can get it here!  Let me know if you like it too!
I got it in around one month with the slowest shipping method, which is cheap and avoids the risk of custom fees! The lenses I'm wearing are also from Uniqso and they're the i.Fairy Moe Moe in brown color (you can read my review here), the mesh top is from here.

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color ★  cute blonde color
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can always use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! 

3 commenti:

  1. That is a beautiful color! The color mix makes it loos natural <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow very nice post i really like this post and its information is really best and good guide for fashion hair wigs.

    Buy Human Hair Wigs
    Natural Hair Wigs

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.