Stripes








Hat h&m - Necklace Vivienne Westwood - Sweater Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

Wearing striped tops always remember me when I was younger and I had so many pieces like this in my closet (I still don't know where they are ahah) so I was happy to wear this new crop sweater, the quality is so good  and well done I recommend it to everyone! The outfit is quite simple, lately I feel a bit lazy with my looks ahah and also I still don't know how to coordinate items with prints or patterns in a different way without looking "too much". Talking about really cool things today the new Nintendo Switch and Zelda came out, I'm so curious to see and try both of them :D are you waiting for the same things like me? I know maybe there aren't many gamer girls who read my blog but I love sharing also this hobby with you!

2 commenti:

  1. I love striped tops as well! They are just such a diverse piece of wardrobe <3 I love how you kept the entire outfit monochromatic and just had colour on your lips (and hair) it really works so well! <3
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.