Desire











Hat h&m - Bomber jacket Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Backpack Leafling bags - Tights Calzedonia - Shoes Yru


Today's outfit is one of my favorites lately! I'm sincere, I wasn't a big fan of bomber jackets but I changed my mind in the last years, it's always great to try different things and discover new gorgeous items like this amazing jacket: I love the oversize cut, the huge print on the back and the tiny white strap (it says "Hero worship" and it makes me think of All Might from Boku no hero Academia :D any fans there?), I wore it a lot with leggins and ripped denims, it's such a nice item that can fit many different outfits and still be amazing! I tried to incorporate some more white with the crop top print, just to avoid my usual total black. The tiny skull backpack is a brand new item in my closet and I love it so much! You definitely need to check the amazing creations by Leaflings bags, there are so many gorgeous designs and their quality is great, I think these mini backpacks can be a lovely present idea for Christmas!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.